Porsche 914-6 Race Car
Stock Number 2044
Now available from CPR Classic Sales is our companies Porsche 914-6 Racecar. The car was built by Wayne Baker at personalized Autohaus between 2010-2011 to the absolute highest of standards. The car has extensive race history, full service and repair records and log books since the car was completed. The car is also very successful with one national championship (2012) as well as most recently 2 wins, and a 2nd in 2015 in three races(read race history below). The curb weight of the car wet is 1820 pounds. Read below for the extensive list of modifications
- Upgraded stiffer front torsion bars, rear springs, shocks.
- Fully adjustable front sway bar
- 911 brakes with dual master cylinders, fully adjustable bias
- HSR/SVRA/VARA certified roll cage. (caged front to rear)
- Lightweight fiber glass doors
- Lightweight fiberglass hood and deck lid.
- Fiberglass roof skin.
- 2.5L Twin-Plug boxer 6 with dual MSD ignition, Dynos at 244WHP, roughly 290HP at the crank. 10 hours since $20,000 rebuild all the way down to rod bearings.
- Dry-sump oil system with 3 filters (scavenge, main and engine)
- Fuel Safe fuel cell refurbished in April 2015, FIA certified until April 2020.
- 901 gearbox with side shift, limited slip. Completely overhauled after last 2015 race, new gears, syncros, 0 hours since rebuild.
- Trans cooler with Tilton pump, heat sink and auxiliary fans.
- Complete "Fire Sense" Fire system (nozzels to engine bay, driver and fuel system.)
- Custom dash with extended steering column
- Pro comp gauges with Tell-Tale tachometer
- Custom mounted seat Cobra Seat
- New seat belts April 2015.
- Cool suit system with flow regulator built into dash.
2015 Race History:
Apr 25-26, 2015- VARA British Extravaganza at Button Willow Raceway.
Results: Race 1- 1st in GTU class 3rd overall. Main event- 2nd in class 4th overall.
Jun 19-21, 2015- SVRA Southern California Sportscar Festival Fontana Speedway.
Qualified 1st overall. Race 1- 1st in class, 1st overall. Main event- 1st in class, 1st overall.
Sept 18-20, 2015- SVRA Coronado Speed fest on Coronado Island
Qualified- 7th overall. Race 1- finished 4th overall. Main event: finished 1st overall
This 914-6 has been meticulously cared for its entire life with absolutely no expense spared. Receipts for services, repairs and rebuilds total over $250,000 during the cars life. If you're looking for an extremely competitive vintage racer that can win its class and overall in a group on any given weekend, this is the car for you. The car is 100% RACE READY.
Click any image for a larger size...